Request for consultation
Bring currency to your classroom with GLOBAL HEALTH WATCH from Cengage Learning! This focused portal is a student-friendly, convenient website for classroom discussion and research projects. GLOBAL HEALTH WATCH provides thousands of trusted Health sources, including academic journals, magazines, newspapers, videos, podcasts and more, accessible through a powerful search engine. It is updated daily to offer the most current news about topics related to Health. Bundle this valuable resource at no additional charge with any Cengage Learning title or have your students purchase the resource center as a standalone item.
- GLOBAL HEALTH WATCH is updated daily to provide the most current information on topics related to Health.
- GLOBAL HEALTH WATCH provides easy access to thousands of trusted sources, including academic journals, newspapers, magazines, videos, podcasts, and more.
- GLOBAL HEALTH WATCH includes a powerful search engine to help instructors and students easily find the most current information on hot topics.
- Direct portals on key Health issues enable instructors to use the material that is most relevant for their specific course. Portals include addictions, consumer health, major diseases, complementary & alternative medicine, fitness, mental health & wellness, healthy relationships, healthy weight, preventing injury & violence, sexually transmitted diseases, and infectious diseases.
- An access code for this current and comprehensive resource center can be packaged with any Cengage Learning text, including all of the Hales and Hoeger books, at no additional charge!
3. Complementary & Alternative Medicine.
4. Consumer Health.
6. Healthy Relationships.
7. Healthy Weight.
8. Infectious Disease.
9. Major Diseases.
10. Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
11. Preventing Injury & Violence.
12. Mental Health & Wellness.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Online Instructor's Manual with Test Bank
This comprehensive resource provides learning objectives, detailed chapter outlines, chapter-specific labs, additional websites, classroom activities, and teaching strategies. The Test Bank provides true/false, multiple choice, critical-thinking, short answer, and essay questions. Test questions are correlated to the chapter learning objectives and ranked according to Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Featuring automatic grading, ExamView® allows you to create, deliver, and customize tests and study guides (both print and online) in minutes. See assessments onscreen exactly as they will print or display online. Build tests of up to 250 questions using up to 12 question types and enter an unlimited number of new questions or edit existing questions.
PowerLecture with JoinIn™ Student Response System
Making lecture preparation easier, this DVD includes customizable PowerPoint® presentation slides with images from the text, new BBC® video clips, and electronic versions of the Instructor's Manual and Test Bank. JoinIn content for Response Systems tailored to the text allows you to transform your classroom and assess your students' progress with instant in-class quizzes and polls.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning’s Health CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need! Learn more at cengage.com/coursemate.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.