Request for consultation
Creating professional contractor forms and letters is no longer a daunting task when your students use the DEWALT CONTRACTOR'S FORMS & LETTERS, 2E, a valuable book and CD-ROM combination. Together, they provide over 200 of the most necessary and vital forms, checklists, and letters used in project management, estimating, safety planning, customer and worker exchanges, installations, collections, and legal communications. This powerful resource includes templates and guidelines for a wide variety of documents and purposes, from project surveying, accident reporting, and bidding, to punch lists, proposals, overhead calculations, sales collateral, and more. In addition to having comprehensive contractor's documents, this title also contains a CD that adds the element of customization that can't be found anywhere else. If you want to teach your students to develop documents that will improve efficiencies, win business, and get the job done, look no further than this industry-trusted tool.
- Convenient accompanying CD-ROM allows students to load the forms and letters onto their computer to create fully customizable working documents.
- Updated letters, forms and checklists reflect the latest industry trends, including LEED construction, handling hazardous materials, and lead paint removal.
- Pre-populated, professional business letters ensure your communications are professional, efficient, and include all the required information.
- Handy checklists ensure that important on-the-job steps are not missed and that each task is carried out in its entirety.
- Easy-to-use forms help you to document and address all of the details required by a job.