Request for consultation
Dental Assisting Coloring Book is an interactive tool designed as both a study aid and a review guide to enhance learning in the field of dentistry. The format makes review and learning creative and fun. Unlike other coloring books, Delmar's Dental Assisting Coloring Book contains questions presented in a variety of formats, in addition to coloring and labeling, to test recall and overall comprehension of key concepts. It covers a wide variety of topics encountered in lectures, clinics, and labs, including general anatomy, tooth anatomy and dental charting, equipment and dental instruments, procedures, radiology equipment, and x-ray landmarks. Dental Assisting Coloring Book is an effective way to enhance learning and improve retention of concepts critical to success in the field of dental assisting.
- Provides an interactive learning experience.
- Numerous illustrations to label and identify various anatomical features of the body, head and neck, and tooth morphology.
- Contains activities in charting, procedures, instruments, and radiology not often found in coloring books.
- Provides a wide variety of question types to test comprehension and recall of key concepts.
2. Head and Neck Anatomy.
3. Tooth and Tissue Structure.
4. Tooth Morphology and Identification.
5. Dental Charting.
6. Anesthetic Injection Sites.
7. Dental X-Ray Film and Holding Devices.
8. Radiology Landmarks.