Request for consultation
As a part of Delmar's Comprehensive Nursing Skills Video Series 2nd Edition, this DVD set is a valuable tool for learning and reviewing essential nursing skills. This video series is the perfect addition to any nursing program and a critical component in the overall package of fundamentals offerings, including theory and skills books. (Set includes 3 DVDs.)
- Focuses on need to know Information.
- Contains updated nursing skills to reflect current standards and practice, which would include medication administration, standard precautions, safety guidelines and HIPAA guidelines.
- Links to the Delmar's Fundamental & Advanced Nursing Skills, 3E textbook content.
- Includes Spanish and English closed captioning that makes the step—by-step video presentation of vital nursing skills truly accessible and user-friendly.
- Emphasizes cultural diversity throughout with nurses and patients from a variety of different settings and backgrounds.
- Filmed in a carefully controlled environment under expert supervision to ensure a direct, clear and accurate presentation of each skill.
2. Vital Signs.
3. Basic Care I: Personal Care.
4. Basic Care II: Bed-Making.
5. Basic Care III: Infection Control.
6. Basic Care IV: Aiding Client Movement.
7. Basic Care V: Aiding Client Movement.
8. Specimen Collection.
9. Nutrition and Elimination I.
10. Nutrition and Elimination II: Catheter Care.
11. Nutrition and Elimination III.
12. Wound Care.
13. Medication Administration I.
14. Medication Administration II: Routes of Administration.
15. Medication Administration III: Parenteral Medication.
16. Medication Administration IV: Intravenous Medication.
17. Circulatory I: Venipuncture and Starting IV Therapy.
18. Circulatory II: Maintaining IV Therapy.
19. Circulatory III: Blood Transfusions.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
DVD Sample Version
Now Available on DVD! Containing approximately 500 minutes of step-by-step video, this video series is the perfect clinical tool for learning and reviewing critical nursing skills. Providing comprehensive coverage of skills from medication administration to hygiene and essential concepts such as drug safety principles, these videos are the perfect addition to any nursing program.