Request for consultation
Guide your students from the basics of residential wiring through actual room-by-room installation as the dynamic DELMAR ONLINE TRAINING SIMULATION: RESIDENTIAL WIRING 2011 immerses them in an absolute 3D learning experience. This engaging digital simulation, unlike any other, uses a captivating, lifelike environment to lead students on a practical learning path from the basics to mastery – all while actively practicing skills in a safe environment. The simulation is divided into three clear sections. Students initially focus on understanding and mastering wiring basics, including the single-pole switch, three-way switches, GFCI outlets, and more. In the second section, students practice wiring a full 3D house, room-by-room, starting with the wire diagrams through completing the installation. In the final section, students learn to effectively apply the 2011 National Electric Code (NEC) to lifelike situations and possible challenges, which deepens their understanding of the code and gives them a strong command of the industry's best practices. Each section features dynamic feedback reports on student performance that encourage advancement and ensure mastery of skills.
- UNIQUE 3D PRACTICE IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER TRAINING. Learners have an opportunity to endlessly practice basic and more advanced wire installation skills in a three-dimensional, realistic, and safe environment.
- Smart visual feedback reports let learners quickly assess strengths and weaknesses.
- SEE the 2011 NEC CODE IN ACTION. As learners interact with the simulation, they see the 2011 National Electric Code (NEC) code applied within actual lifelike situations.
- Lighting Branch Circuit descriptions for each room provide initial guidance.
- Each room/module has four modes: Cable Layout, 2D Electrical Layout, 3D Electrical Components, 3D Room View.
- The Wiring Basics section includes seven common residential wiring sequences, plus a Build Your Own Circuit option.