Request for consultation
This comprehensive text covers counseling and intervention methods with a broad group of offenders, both adult and juveniles, with separate attention given to males and females. The treatment programs presented are designed around theories proven successful by research.
2. Legal Issues in Correctional Treatment.
3. Treatment Theories.
4. Screening, Assessment, and Diagnosis in Correctional Treatment.
5. Individual Counseling Processes.
6. Group Treatment Processes.
7. Treating Female Juvenile Offenders.
8. Treating Male Juvenile Offenders.
9. Treating Female Adult Offenders.
10. Treating Male Adult Offenders.
11. Treating and Intervention with Special Offender Populations.