Request for consultation
The text is intended for students who are juniors/seniors and are thinking about their impending transition towards a career. The book recommends courses of action that will help facilitate the transition from school to life and workplace.
2. From College to Corporate Culture: You�re a Freshman Again!
3. Coming of Age: Young Adult Development.
4. Cognitive Development During and After College: What You Should Know About Knowing.
5. Intelligence Revisited: What It Really Means to be Smart.
6. Motivation and Learning: Principles That Work When You Do.
7. Relationships - At Home, At Work, In the Community.
8. Working to Your Heart�s Content.
9. Looking Back and Moving Forward.
"The text does a very good job of explaining the process of transition and makes it real for college students….I also think the style of the writing and the types of exercises presented will connect well with college students."
"The journal starters are excellent exercises…these type of exercises, which promote deeper thinking on a personal level, seem very effective."
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Online Instructor's Manual