Request for consultation
Present the computer concepts and Microsoft® Office 2016 skills perfect for your Introduction to Computing course with ILLUSTRATED COMPUTER CONCEPTS AND MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016. This all-in-one book makes the computer concepts and skills your students need to know easily accessible. The user-friendly two-page spread found throughout this and other popular Illustrated Microsoft® Office 2016 books clearly demonstrates key application skills. Today’s most up-to-date technology developments and concepts are clarified using the distinctive step-by-step approach and the latest content from COMPUTER CONCEPTS ILLUSTRATED BRIEF. This edition highlights new Office features with a new module covering Productivity Apps. You’ll find a wealth of instructional support and resources, including MindTap® customized learning paths to reinforce the important skills and theories found in ILLUSTRATED COMPUTER CONCEPTS AND MICROSOFT® OFFICE 365 & OFFICE 2016.
- NEW PRODUCTIVITY APPS FOR WORK AND SCHOOL MODULE PROVIDE A VISUAL INTRODUCTION. These helpful, easy-to-use apps by well-known technology author Corinne Hoisington visually guide students through using Microsoft® OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to master each app.
- UPDATED CASE STUDY EMPHASIZES APPLICATIONS OF OFFICE SKILLS. The contemporary Case Study woven throughout this edition introduces Microsoft® Office 2016 topics and advantages to learners using memorable real world examples.
- UPDATED COMPUTER CONCEPTS MODULES HIGHLIGHT THE LATEST NEW TECHNOLOGIES. This edition introduces the most relevant and essential information about computers and technology in today’s digital world.
- UNIQUE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION TEACHES BOTH MICROSOFT® OFFICE 2016 SKILLS AND IMPORTANT COMPUTER CONCEPTS. This book uses the proven Illustrated Series approach to emphasize both the latest Microsoft® Office 2016 skills as well as today’s most important computer concepts. Enhanced technology resources correspond with this edition to help you reinforce students’ abilities.
- DETAILED LESSONS HIGHLIGHT TODAY’S MOST IMPORTANT COMPUTER CONCEPTS AND THE NEWEST TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY AND TODAY’S DIGITAL WORLD. Your students learn skills that reflect today’s most progressive computer developments while gaining a thorough introduction to Microsoft® Office 2016.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW AND EASY-TO-ABSORB TWO-PAGE LESSONS APPEAL TO A WIDE VARIETY OF LEARNING STYLES. This proven, focused visual approach offers a single lesson on two adjoining pages, making an entire task visible in a single view. The intriguing, concise presentation keeps learners of all levels engaged and actively learning important Microsoft® Office skills.
- EXTENSIVE END-OF-MODULE ACTIVITIES PROVIDE HANDS-ON PRACTICE. Proven, practical exercises help learners become adept in their new Microsoft® Office 2016 skills while reinforcing the conceptual material from each chapter.
Module 1: Computer and Internet Basics.
Module 2: Computer Hardware.
Module 3: Computer Software.
Module 4: File Management and Digital Electronics.
Unit A: Getting Started with Windows 10.
Unit B: Understanding File Management.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft® Office 2016.
MICROSOFT WORD 2016:
Module 1: Creating Documents with Word 2016.
Module 2: Editing Documents.
Module 3: Formatting Text and Paragraphs.
Module 4: Formatting Documents.
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Excel 2016.
Module 2: Working with Formulas and Function.
Module 3: Formatting a Worksheet.
Module 4: Working with Charts.
Module 1: Integrating Word and Excel.
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Access 2016.
Module 2: Building and Using Queries.
Module 3 Using Forms.
Module 4: Using Reports.
Module 2: Integrating Word, Excel and Access.
MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2016:
Module 1: Creating a Presentation in PowerPoint 2016.
Module 2: Modifying a Presentation.
Module 3: Inserting Objects into a Presentation.
Module 4: Finishing a Presentation.
Module 3: Integrating Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2016:
Module 1: Getting Started with Email.
Module 2: Managing Information Using Outlook.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
CourseMate Instant Access
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.