Request for consultation
The ICD-10 coding system requires a high degree of specificity. To select ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes, coders need to understand the anatomical differences between codes. This resource helps you focus on the detail of conditions, terminology and anatomy needed to code accurately in ICD-10 with the Comprehensive Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10-CM and -PCS Coding.
- Part of the Optum360 Learning Coding & Reimbursement Educational series.
- Targeted ICD-10 training. Focuses on the detail of conditions, terminology, and anatomy needed to code accurately in ICD-10.
- Understand where ICD-10 will require a deeper understanding of anatomy. Sharpen the skills needed for front-line, everyday coding challenges with ICD-10.
- Prepare for future documentation needs. Educates clinical staff about additional documentation necessary for coding accuracy.
- Detailed color illustrations with a focus on pathology. Visualize conditions and key factors in ICD-10-CM and -PCS coding.
- Knowledge assessments. Each chapter includes an extensive knowledge assessment with answer rationale.
- Addresses the pathophysiology of disease as well as normal and abnormal anatomy.