Request for consultation
Created by the continuous feedback of a “student-tested, faculty-approved” process, COMM3 delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and instructors and a consistent online offering with CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- NEW Chapter on Presentation Aids focuses on effective planning, creating, and using multimodal presentation aids, which have become integral to speech making in the 21st century. Plus, all chapters have been updated throughout to reflect current research in the field and with contemporary examples and new activities.
- Tear-Out Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor’s Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes with CourseMate, the interactive digital component that offers a full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning styles. Quizzes, audio downloads, video podcasts, and more are only a click away.
- All of the content and resources you expect with a supplements package that is second to none including (specify.)
1. Communication Perspectives.
2. Perception of Self and Others.
3. Intercultural Communication.
4. Verbal Messages.
5. Nonverbal Messages.
Part II: INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION AND RELATIONSHIPS.
7. Interpersonal Relationships.
8. Interpersonal Communication.
Part III: GROUP COMMUNICATION.
9. Communicating in Groups.
10. Group Leadership and Problem Solving.
Part IV: PUBLIC SPEAKING.
11. Topic Selection and Development.
12. Organizing Your Speech.
13. Presentational Aids.
16. Informative Speaking.
17. Persuasive Speaking.
Quick Quiz Answers.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Web Site
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor’s manual, and more.
Version for Instructor Review. This version of the textbook includes the same chapter content as the Student Version, but replaces the Chapter Review cards with Prep Cards. Perfect for the experienced instructor looking to try something new or the first-timer coming to the course fresh, Prep Cards offer additional examples, in-class activities, information on the supplements, and more to help you plan your course and enhance your lecture.