Request for consultation
The College Success Planner, an 18-month calendar designed specifically for college students, provides a place for students to master the art of time management. Complete with monthly and daily calendars, students are given the tools to plan their schedules effectively. This planner also provides advice for being successful in college and in life, including tips on procrastination, stress management, and career planning.
- A new “Courses” section near the front of the planner gives students a place to write down their course schedule by term.
- Three new articles include “Principles of Scheduling,” “Simple Strategies to Avoid Time Traps and Procrastination,” and “Brand Yourself,” which offers tips on how a student can prepare themselves for the next step in life: a successful career.
- Stickers in the front of the planner give students a quick and easy way to keep track of assignments, exams, work, bills, and more.
- Articles from Dave Ellis’s Becoming a Master Student, Constance Staley’s FOCUS on College and Career Success, Christine Harrington’s Student Success in College: Doing What Works!, and more.
- The 2016-2017 Planner contains material from current Cengage College Success titles to support students in their academics and life. Topics range from What is Stress? to There’s an App for That: Using Technology for time Management. The content appears throughout the planner. Study tips are incorporated throughout the planner to help keep students on track.
- This 18-month planner begins with July 2016 and commences at the end of 2017.
2. Get Started on the Right Foot—Plan.
3. Five Steps to Create a Weekly Time-Management Schedule.
4. To Do or Not to Do…There Is No Question.
5. Simple Strategies to Avoid Time Traps and Procrastination.
6. What is Stress?
7. There’s an App for That: Using Technology for Time Management.
8. 25 Ways to Get the Most Out of Now.
9. Tech Savvy: Use Social Media to Become an Information Magnet.
10. Brand Yourself.
"[The College Success Planner] is a great tool to assist students with tracking their assignments, due dates, and time management in addition to being a resource for other things like important dates, etc."
"At this stage, most students don't have good organization skills, so the College Success Planner helps them keep on track and up to date with college assignments."