Request for consultation
Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process with over 150 students and faculty, CMPTR is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. CMPTR employs a combined approach, covering computer concepts and introductory Office 2010 skills within a single solution. With six computer concepts chapters and sixteen Office 2010 application chapters, you will have everything you need for your computer literacy course in a format that students find modern and engaging.
- An innovative combination of content delivery both in print and online provides a core text and a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets based on input from student focus groups and surveys, and from interviews with nearly 150 faculty and students.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Chapter In Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor's Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- A full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning styles is available to students with the purchase of a new book. Quizzes, audio downloads, video podcasts, and more are only a click away.
- All of the content and resources you expect with a supplements package that is second to none including testbanks, Examview, and PPT presentations.
- Now all of the material that you cover in your Intro course can be found in one book! CMPTR contains 6 computer concepts chapters and 16 Microsoft Office 2010 chapters.
Introducing the Internet and Email.
Network and Internet Security and Privacy.
Exploring Microsoft Windows 7.
Managing Your Files.
Introducing Microsoft Office 2010.
Creating a Document.
Formatting a Long Document.
Enhancing a Document.
Creating a Workbook.
Formatting a Workbook.
Working with Formulas and Functions.
Inserting and Formatting Charts.
Creating a Database.
Maintaining and Querying a Database.
Creating Forms and Reports.
Creating a Presentation.
Enhancing a Presentation.
Integrating Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Find everything you need for your course in one place. This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint® presentations, images, instructor’s manual, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero®, is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text’s test bank. Create multiple test versions in an instant and deliver tests from your LMS or classroom. Every question has undergone a series of accuracy checks and anti-piracy reviews, as well as a multi-point inspection to remove weak question options,), sharpen ambiguous questions, and ensure balanced coverage of major course concepts, difficulty levels, and Bloom’s Taxonomy. The test questions are different from Practice Quizzes for students.