Request for consultation
Portable, professional-looking, and supremely practical, this book is the perfect school-to-career partner for students in health occupations. The 19 clinical rotations cover the total health care system, from administration to emergency room; while each rotation unit includes the background information that students need to successfully complete the rotation, along with easy-to-use forms for both the student and teachers to use in planning, documenting, and assessing clinical rotations.
- 17 facility-based rotations give an overall perspective of the total health care system
- planning forms provide easily adaptable structure for managing the school-to-career experience
- task sheets for each rotation facilitate student recording of procedures and observations
- evaluation forms make assessment easy for student, instructor, and clinical supervisor
- links real-world career experience with classroom curriculum