Request for consultation
"CAPM In Depth: Certified Associate in Project Management Study Guide for the CAPM Exam" provides a cohesive, concise, yet comprehensive approach to the topics covered by the CAPM exam. With a laser-sharp focus on the CAPM exam, it goes beyond just being an exam cram. No prior knowledge of project management is assumed. The material is presented in a logical learning sequence: Each section builds upon previous sections, and each chapter builds on previous chapters. All concepts, simple and complex, are defined and explained when they appear for the first time. There is no hopping from topic to topic and no jargon without explanation. As a result, although the primary purpose of the book is to help the reader pass the CAPM exam, it will also serve as a good reference after the exam.
- Each chapter includes a Review Questions section at the end of each chapter that contains questions modeled after the real exam questions.
- Presents Study Checkpoint Exercises in each chapter with solutions.
- Includes a full practice exam modeled after the real exam.
- The material is organized and presented in a logical learning sequence: each section builds upon the previous sections and each chapter builds upon the previous chapters.
2. Project Life Cycle in an Organization.
3. Review of Project Management Processes.
4. Project Integration Management.
5. Project Scope Management.
6. Project Time Management.
7. Project Cost Management.
8. Project Quality Management.
9. Project Human Resource Management.
10. Project Communication Management.
11. Project Risk Management.
12. Project Procurement Management.
Appendix A: Solutions to Study Checkpoints.
Appendix B: Answers to Review Questions.
Appendix C: Practice Exam.