Request for consultation
Created by the continuous feedback of a "student-tested, faculty-approved" process, BCOM6 delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review and model document cards for students and instructors and a consistent online offering with Enhanced CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes. BCOM6 provides expanded coverage on technology and social media, abundant real world examples, and model documents to guide students' writing practice.
- Updated coverage of technology and social media has been added throughout the text.
- Most sample documents have been completely revised and updated.
- Most boxed inserts and in-text examples have been thoroughly revised and updated.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes with CourseMate, the interactive digital component that offers a full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning styles. CourseMate for BCOM6 includes a wealth of interactive learning tools, including quizzes, flashcards, games, videos, PowerPoint notes, language art reviews, and more.
- All of the content and resources you expect with a supplements package that is second to none including thought-provoking videos, carefully selected to support key concepts within the book, that help solidify students' comprehension of business communication concepts and demonstrate their effectiveness in today's actual work environment.
- BCOM6 includes special information on how social media impacts business communication as well as an abundance of tools to help students perfect their writing skills.
- Enhanced CourseMate! This turnkey resource now offers a practice quiz generator to help students prepare for tests. Also, a variety of NEW trackable activities provides students the opportunity to expand their knowledge with higher-level activities, while providing you easy access to data and reports on their progress and where they need more help.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes complete with an engaging print textbook, tear-out review cards, an interactive digital solution (CourseMate), and an eBook all of which were directly influenced from student focus groups and surveys, and from interviews with many faculty and students.
- Aplia: This edition offers Aplia as an optional online interactive tool to complete auto-graded business communication assignments and better understand key concepts. Aplia improves learning by increasing student effort and engagement. Aplia also offers a grammar and mechanics primer called Aplia's Preparing for Business Communication.
- Write Experience: Write Experience uses artificial intelligence to score your writing instantly and accurately. It also provides students with detailed revision goals and feedback on student writing to help improve written communication and critical-thinking skills.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Tear-Out Review Cards, Model Documents, and Style Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor's Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
2. Focusing on Interpersonal and Group Communication.
3. Planning Spoken and Written Messages.
4. Preparing Spoken and Written Messages.
5. Communicating Electronically.
6. Delivering Good- and Neutral-News Messages.
7. Delivering Bad-News Messages.
8. Delivering Persuasive Messages.
9. Understanding the Report Process and Research Methods.
10. Managing Data and Using Graphics.
11. Organizing and Preparing Reports and Proposals.
12. Designing and Delivering Business Presentations.
13. Preparing Résumés and Application Messages.
14. Interviewing for a Job and Preparing Employment.
Grammar and Usage Appendix.
Review Cards. (Student Edition).
Prep Cards (Instructor Edition).