Request for consultation
The first edition of DELMAR'S AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE EXCELLENCE (ASE) TEST PREPARATION MANUAL for the G1 Maintenance and Light Repair exam now contains even more content so you can pass your ASE exam the first time. This manual will ensure that you understand the Maintenance and Light Repair task list and are fully prepared and confident to take your exam.
- Delmar has significantly increased the number of practice exams in their preparation manuals – providing you with six practice exams to ensure your test-taking confidence.
- Delmar matches their practice test question weighting to the ASE task list, so you are focusing your preparation time on the same areas in which you will be tested.
- Delmar provides an overview of what to expect when taking an ASE exam, so you not only gain comfort from a content perspective, but also have an understanding of the entire process.
- Delmar includes only the most up-to-date ASE task list data in their manuals, ensuring you are preparing with the current materials.
- Delmar provides an overview of each task, providing an easy reference point for help in answering all ASE questions.
- Delmar uses all ASE-style exam questions in their practice exams, allowing you to gain comfort in not only the content of the exam, but also in the style that the questions are written.
- Delmar provides detailed explanations as to why a particular answer is correct or incorrect so you can target your time preparing on the areas that need the most focus.