Request for consultation
Written with a visual appeal and engaging approach, AEROSPACE ENGINEERING provides an overview of the broad range of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) applications in aerospace engineering. An extensive overview of the history of aviation and technological innovations aid students in seeing the progression of aerospace technology. The use of case studies and real world examples further supports students' understanding and application of STEM to aerospace engineering. Real world connections combined with narratives make the technical material easier to comprehend. The book includes a complete glossary of all related aerospace terminology as well as firsthand accounts of aerospace professionals in their chosen career along with career opportunities.
- A comprehensive introduction to the science, technology, engineering and mathematics of aerospace engineering.
- Strong pedagogy with an engaging approach to connect STEM topics with Aerospace Engineering topics enriched with narratives covering real-world connections and career opportunities.
- Visually appealing presentation illustrating past, present, and future developments in aerospace technology.
- Appropriate for any introductory aerospace course.
- Clearly delineates the connections between science, technology, engineering, and mathematics and the value of gaining competence in all of these subjects.
- Presents career opportunities in aerospace engineering and the career experiences of young aerospace professionals.
2. The History of Flight.
3. Basic Aerodynamics.
4. Flight Dynamics
6. Avionics and Other Flight Systems.
8. Aerospace Physiology.
9. Aerospace Materials.
10. Remote Systems Design.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Resource CD-ROM
The Instructor Resources CD-ROM is an instructor resource which commonly includes PowerPoint presentations for each core textbook chapter, computerized test bank, Instructor's Manual, and other text-specific resources.
The student workbook is design to help the user retain key chapter content. Included within this resource are chapter objective questions, key term definition queries, multiple choice, fill in the blank and true or false problems.
The student workbook is design to help you retain key chapter content. Included within this resource are chapter objective questions, key term definition queries, multiple choice, fill in the blank and true or false problems.
Technology Education CourseMate with eBook 1-Year Instant Access Code
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.