Request for consultation
Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process with students and faculty, PROMO is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. PROMO employs relevant ads, exhibits, and photographs to capture your students' interest and through its concise writing style, gives them a solid understanding of promotion along with the challenges facing the promotion, advertising, and marketing industries.
- An innovative combination of content delivery both in print and online provides a core text and a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets based on input from student focus groups and surveys, and from interviews with faculty and students.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Chapter In Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor's Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- A full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning styles is available to students with the purchase of a new book. Quizzes, PowerPoint presentations, Online games and more are only a click away.
- All of the content and resources you expect with a supplements package that is second to none including an Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, and expanded Instructor PowerPoint presentation. All of the quiz questions throughout the Test Bank and student quizzes and games are unique with no repeats.
1. The World of Integrated Brand Promotion.
2. The Promotion Industry.
3. The Evolution of Promoting Brands.
PART II. UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET AND ENVIRONMENT FOR PROMOTING BRANDS.
4. Understanding the Marketing Environment: Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning.
5. Understanding Buyer Behavior and the Communication Process.
6. The Regulatory and Ethical Environment of Promotions.
7. The International Market Environment for Brand Promotion.
PART III. THE TOOLS, EVALUATION AND MEASUREMENT OF BRAND PROMOTION.
8. Messaging and Media Strategies.
9. The Internet.
10. Direct Marketing.
11. Sales Promotion and Point of Purchase.
12. Sponsorship, Product Placements, and Branded Entertainment.
13. Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Social Media and Corporate Advertising.
14. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
15. Measuring the Effectiveness of Brand Promotions.