Request for consultation
ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN STRATEGY not only illustrates what effective advertising campaigns are, but also demonstrates how to successfully execute them. A comprehensive and detailed campaign guide is outlined to take students step-by-step through the advertising process. This text is a perfect addition to a principles of advertising text.
2. The Research Foundation I: Understanding Clients and Consumers.
3. The Research Foundation II: Market, Product, and Competitive Analyses.
4. Appraising Opportunities and Setting Objectives.
5. Building the Marketing Communication Strategy.
6. Developing a Creative Strategy that Moves People.
7. Media Strategy and Tactics.
8. Integrated Communications.
9. Enhancing the Marketing Communication Mix.
10. Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Campaign.
11. Preparing the Plans Book.
12. Preparing a Winning Presentation.