Request for consultation
Part of the highly successful Shelly Cashman Series®, ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP® CS6: INTRODUCTORY follows the proven Shelly Cashman Series® step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to learning the Photoshop CS6 software. In this text, you will find features designed to engaged students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Students are encouraged to expand their understanding of the Photoshop CS6 software and graphic design concepts through experimentation, exploration and planning ahead. Brand new end of chapter exercises prepare students to become more capable software users by requiring them to use critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- All of the new CS6 features are covered, including the new Content-Aware Patch and Move, the new Crop Tool, the new Blur gallery and more!
- Contains two brand new appendices, "For Mac Users" and "Publishing to a Web Server", providing additional information about Photoshop CS6.
- Contains brand new and compelling photos in each chapter project.
- End of Chapter exercises provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities to ensure student retention.
- Keeps students visually engaged as each chapter presents a real-world, photo scenario with current topics and new CS6 features.
- Superior reference materials make it easy for students to quickly look up or find additional information in the text.
- A step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach allows students to successfully learn and retain information to be used in their personal and professional lives.
- Pedagogical elements enrich material and create an accessible and user-friendly approach allowing easy navigation through the skills in each chapter.
- Provides an online learning experience that goes beyond the book with "BTW" annotations; BTW, Q&A, and Quick Reference Summary Web pages; and the Learn It Online section for each chapter.
2. Using Selection Tools.
3. Working with Layers.
A: Project Planning Guidelines.
B: Graphic Design.
C: Publishing to a Web Server.
D: Adobe CS6 Help.
E: Using Adobe Bridge CS6.
F: Changing Screen Resolution.
G: For Mac Users.