Request for consultation
Your Adobe Creative Cloud package includes two components: 1) Online access to Adobe Creative Cloud updates on your CourseMate product, and 2) the CS6 edition of your Adobe book. CourseMate enriches your learning with thorough, chapter-by-chapter summaries of the new Adobe Creative Cloud release. Author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional. Flashcards, quizzes, and games are also included. Your printed book covers fundamental concepts, starting with the workspace and proceeding logically and intuitively to more advanced topics. Step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design result in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective. Contact your Learning Consultant to learn more about how CourseMate can enhance the way you teach and your students learn. The online Creative Cloud content updates are for the June 2013 release of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Chapter updates available through CourseMate provide full coverage of new Creative Cloud features.
- New author-created video introductions cover each chapter's learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional.
- Visually appealing with full-color graphics that illustrate key concepts and skills.
- Includes hands-on projects throughout the text that put software knowledge into a real-world design context.
- Online data files for all exercises in the book give your students visual step-by-step guidance when working through the application.
- Provides your students with clear instruction on how to work in InDesign using either Mac or PC platforms.
- Includes extensive coverage of CS6 features: Exporting a Grayscale PDF, the Content Collector Tool, and the Alternate Layout utility for working on multiple documents in one file.
2. Working with Text.
3. Setting up a Document.
4. Working with Frames.
5. Working with Color.
6. Working with Placed Images.
7. Creating Graphics.
8. Exploring Effects and Advanced Techniques.
9. Working with Tabs and Tables.
10. Making Books, Tables of Contents and Indexes.
11. Preparing, Packaging, and Exporting Documents for Print.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Web Site
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor’s Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want. Start right away! Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero works on any operating system or browser. No special installs or downloads needed. Create tests from school, home, the coffee shop – anywhere with Internet access. What will you find? Simplicity at every step. A desktop-inspired interface features drop-down menus and familiar, intuitive tools that take you through content creation and management with ease. Full-featured test generator. Create ideal assessments with your choice of 15 question types (including true/false, multiple choice, opinion scale/likert, and essay). Multi-language support, an equation editor and unlimited metadata help ensure your tests are complete and compliant. Cross-compatible capability. Import and export content into other systems.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning’s Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.