Request for consultation
Part of the highly successful Shelly Cashman Series®, ADOBE® CREATIVE SUITE 6 follows the proven Shelly Cashman Series® step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to learning the Photoshop®, Flash®, and Dreamweaver® CS6 software. In this text, you will find features designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Students are encouraged to expand their understanding of the CS6 software and graphic and web design concepts through experimentation, exploration and planning ahead. This text will have students learn by doing, not just reading.
- Coverage of the newest upgrades added to Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver CS6, allowing students to efficiently use the software.
- Superior reference materials allows students to quickly look up or find additional information in the text.
- A step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach allows students to successfully learn and retain information.
- Pedagogical elements enrich material and create an accessible and user-friendly approach allowing easy navigation through the skills in each chapter.
- Provides an online learning experience that goes beyond the book with "BTW" annotations; BTW, Q&A, and Quick Reference Summary Web pages; and the Learn It Online section for each chapter.
- Two brand new appendices, "For Mac Users" and "Publishing to a Web Server", providing additional information about Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver CS6.
- Engaging coverage of the latest HTML5 and CSS3 standards including style sheets to provide students with a solid understanding of professional Web design.
- Teaches students how to capture the attention of their targeted audience by exploring creative design centered solutions such as how to create a business and personal site.
- Coverage on how to design a mobile Web site using a Web standards approach for delivering content beyond the desktop, social networking integration within a Web site, and other crucial Web design concepts to help prepare students for academic and professional success.
- Integration of guidelines and standards for Web accessibility and disability access to the Web, providing students with knowledge of relevant best practices in the world of Web design today.
- Coverage of social networking within a Web site to market business products and connect social trends.
- End of Chapter exercises offering a variety of reinforcement opportunities to ensure student retention.
- A real-world photo scenario highlighting new CS6 topics within each chapter keeps students visually engaged.
1. Editing a Photo.
2. Using Selection Tools and Shortcut Keys.
3. Working with Layers.
1. Creating a Simple Animated Web Banner.
2. Drawing with Flash.
3. Creating Symbols, Instances, and Text.
CHAPTER INTEGRATION 1.
Importing Files between Photoshop and Flash.
1. Creating a New Web Site with Dreamweaver.
2. Designing a Web Site Using a Template and CSS.
3. Adding Graphics and Links.
CHAPTER INTEGRATION 2.
Inserting Flash and Photoshop Files in Dreamweaver.
A. Project Planning Guidelines.
B. Graphic Design Overview.
C. Publishing to a Web Server.
D. Using Adobe CS6 Help.
E. Using Adobe Bridge CS6.
F. Changing Screen Resolution.
G. For Mac Users.