Request for consultation
Discover all that Dreamweaver CS5 has to offer! Whether you're looking for a step-by-step introduction to Adobe® Dreamweaver® or a solid reference as you continue your work in Web design, this is a standout resource. ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CS5 REVEALED uses detailed, vibrant illustrations; clear, straightforward lessons; and real-world case studies to provide an overview of the Dreamweaver interface and how to use it effectively. This latest edition includes expanded content on CSS best practices, the new Navigation toolbar, the simplified site setup, Spry menu bars, improved CSS layouts, and Live view navigation. Sidebars throughout the book incorporate basic Web design principles, providing readers with a skill set that goes beyond the software interface and can be applied in a variety of situations.
- Web 2.0 and social networking coverage.
- The Site Setup process is simplified.
- New CSS Enable/Disable CSS Property button allows you to turn on and off CSS properties.
- The redesigned CSS layouts have additional helpful comments and with improved div background colors to help you visualize each div on the page.
- The Live View Navigation feature allows you to follow page links in Live view.
- The Adobe BrowserLab allows you to preview your site from within Dreamweaver.
- An additional checkbox in the New Document dialog box lets you enable ICE when you create a new file based on a CSS layout.
- Color illustrations correspond to lesson steps for clear visual instruction.
- Extensive redesigned data files—including HTML files, text, images, Flash content, and video content—are included with the text to engage readers and give them the tools they need to develop a website from start to finish.
- Power User Shortcuts offer readers tips and tricks for quick learning and efficient use of the software.
- Covers all the latest Dreamweaver CS5 tools—including the new CSS Enable/Disable CSS Property button, redesigned CSS layouts, Live View Navigation feature and much more.
- All new features are highlighted throughout the text with a new features icon.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and CSS.
4. Adding Images.
5. Working with Links and Navigation.
6. Positioning Content with CSS and Div Tags.
7. Managing and Publishing a Site.
8. Managing Style Sheets.
9. Using Tables to Display Data.
10. Collecting Data with Forms.
11. Adding Media and Interactivity with Flash and Spry.
12. Creating and Using Templates.
13. Working with Library Items and Snippets.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
The Instructor Resources include PowerPoint® presentations for each textbook chapter, a Cognero test bank, an Instructor’s Manual, a sample syllabus, and Solution Files for the exercises in the text.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want. Start right away! Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero works on any operating system or browser. No special installs or downloads needed. Create tests from school, home, the coffee shop – anywhere with Internet access. What will you find? Simplicity at every step. A desktop-inspired interface features drop-down menus and familiar, intuitive tools that take you through content creation and management with ease. Full-featured test generator. Create ideal assessments with your choice of 15 question types (including true/false, multiple choice, opinion scale/likert, and essay). Multi-language support, an equation editor and unlimited metadata help ensure your tests are complete and compliant. Cross-compatible capability. Import and export content into other systems.
CourseMate, 2 terms (12 months) Instant Access
Cengage Learning’s Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate, 2 terms (12 months) Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, watch videos, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.