Request for consultation
Created through a "student-tested, faculty-approved" review process, ADJUST is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today's learners at a value-based price. ADJUST employs balanced psychological research coverage, engaging applications, and current examples to help students understand themselves and the world.
- An innovative combination of content delivery both in print and online provides a core text and a wealth of comprehensive multimedia teaching and learning assets based on input from student focus groups and surveys, and from interviews with faculty and students.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Chapter In Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class preparation.
- Instructor Prep Cards at the back of the Instructor's Edition make preparation simple with detachable cards for each chapter, offering a quick map of chapter content, a list of corresponding PowerPoint® and video resources, additional examples, and suggested assignments and discussion questions to help you organize chapter content efficiently.
- A full suite of unique learning tools that appeal to different learning preferences is available to students with a new book. Quizzes, Flash Cards, Self-Assessments, Self-Reflections, and more are only a click away.
- The book provides all of the content and resources you expect with a supplements package that is second to none, including the Instructor's Manual and test bank, ExamView®, and PowerPoints.
2. Theories of Personality.
3. Stress and Its Effects.
4. Coping Processes.
5. Psychology and Physical Health.
6. The Self.
7. Social Thinking and Social Influence.
8. Interpersonal Communication.
9. Friendship and Love.
10. Marriage and Intimate Relationships.
11. Gender and Behavior.
12. Development and Expression of Sexuality.
13. Careers and Work.
14. Psychological Disorders.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Featuring automatic grading, ExamView® Computerized Testing allows you to create, deliver, and customize tests and study guides (both print and online) in minutes.
Online PowerPoint® Slides
These Microsoft® PowerPoint® lecture slides for each chapter assist you with your lecture, by providing concept coverage using images, figures, and tables directly from the textbook! This resource can be found on the Instructor Companion Website.
CourseMate Instant Access
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning's CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Maximize your course success with the integrated eBook and chapter-specific learning tools that include flashcards, quizzes, videos, and more in your CourseMate. Key Features: Interactive eBook, Engagement Tracker, Learning Objectives, Tutorial Quizzes, Glossary and Flashcards, and Web Links and References.