Request for consultation
Have a specific question or not sure where to start? Fill out the form below and we'll put you in touch with our best rockstar consultant to answer your questions
A CONCISE GUIDE TO STATISTICAL ANALYSES USING EXCEL®, SPSS®, AND THE T1-84 CALCULATOR, First Edition, is precisely what its title conveys--a brief, simple-to-understand introduction to analyzing data using Excel®, SPSS®, and the TI-84 calculator. The text progresses from descriptive statistics and how to create various types of graphs (i.e., bar graphs, histograms, and frequency polygons) to coverage of both parametric and nonparametric inferential statistics. The book also covers single sample z and t tests, two-group t tests, one- and two-way ANOVAs, Wilcoxon tests, chi-square tests, and correlation and regression analyses.
- The unique manual concisely covers Excel®, SPSS®, and the TI-84 calculator, making it a complete and convenient resource--and the only book available that covers all three tools.
- The book provides basic, simple coverage of a limited number of statistical analyses as well as guidance on how to conduct each type of analysis using the three tools.
- Each chapter is divided into brief modules, each with various exercises, to provide optimum teaching flexibility.
- The author explains how to use Excel® 2007 and 2010 as well as SPSS® versions 18 (PASW) and 19.
- Sherri L. Jackson writes in a straightforward, precise manner and at a level that allows undergraduate students to easily follow the instructions as well as grasp and retain the material.
2. Descriptive Statistics.
3. Single-Group Designs.
4. Two-Group Designs.
5. Designs With More Than Two Groups.
6. Designs With More Than One Independent Variable.
7. Relational Designs.
8. Nonparametric Statistics.