Request for consultation
This educational ICD-9-CM and HCPCS Level II code book is designed to provide a comprehensive and practical approach to accurate coding and reporting of diagnoses and services. Complete HIPAA compliant code sets. Master coding using the complete code sets and official coding guidelines for ICD-9-CM and HCPCS Level II codes.
- Comprehensive introductions and self-assessment tools. Experience a complete educational method through updated coding instructions, coding scenarios and self-assessment tools.
- Clinically oriented illustrations and definitions. Gain an in-depth understanding of the anatomy and disease process in relationship to code assignment.
- Volumes 1, 2 & 3 of ICD-9-CM. Learn coding for diagnoses, procedures, external causes of injury, reasons for contact with health services and factors influencing health.
- Official ICD-9-CM coding guidelines. Master the essentials for the correct use of the ICD-9-CM classification system.
- Expanded table of drugs in HCPCS. Easily find and code drugs accurately by either brand or generic names.
- Medicare payment rules. Discover specific Medicare coverage and payment rules with excerpts from the official Medicare publication (Publication 100).
- Complete list of HCPCS Level II modifiers. Learn the correct use of modifiers for reporting services.