Table of Contents
Introduction to Technology.
Office 2013 and Windows 8: Essential Concepts and Skills.
Office 365 Essentials.
Microsoft® Word 2013.
1. Creating, Formatting, and Editing a Word Document with a Picture.
2. Creating a Research Paper with References and Sources.
3. Creating a Business Letter with a Letterhead and Table.
Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013.
1. Creating and Editing a Presentation with Pictures.
2. Enhancing a Presentation with Pictures, Shapes, and WordArt.
3. Reusing a Presentation and Adding Media and Animation.
Microsoft® Excel® 2013.
1. Creating a Worksheet and a Chart.
2. Formulas, Functions, and Formatting.
3. Working with Large Worksheets, Charting, and What-If Analysis.
Microsoft® Access© 2013.
1. Databases and Database Objects: An Introduction.
2. Querying a Database.
3. Maintaining a Database.
Microsoft® Outlook® 2013.
1. Managing Email Messages with Outlook.
2. Managing Calendars with Outlook.
Important Notes for Windows 7 Users.